New England Village - The Dirty Owl - Discontinued
New England Village - The Dirty Owl
Sign on side indicates established in 1854, 2 doors, big bright windows, owl motif sculpted on top, big wooden door with brass kick plate, wooden shutters, sculpted elements keg door for dropping supplies to the basement and convenience door in back of the chimney for cleaning, all part of the details that set Department 56 designs apart. Block and pulley for hoisting supplies to the upper level. Patrons choose to sit in the corner window or large bay window on the side.
Replacement Cord & Bulb: Standard cord with Standard bulb: 99244