To round out this week’s blog posting “top 10” series, we have put together a list of the top 10 stemware patterns available. This collection consists of the most popular stemware, as well as patterns that offer stunning beauty and are made of high quality materials – the perfect complement to any of your favorite beverages!
1) Mikasa Stephanie – This elegant, yet understated, crystal stemware is one of the worlds most popular stemware patterns, and for good reason as its versatility can complement any dining occasion.
2) Lenox Tuscany Classics – Capturing the essence of Tuscany Vineyards of Italy, this pattern is as beautiful as it is inspiring!
3) Waterford Lismore – Though it can be used for casual dining occasions, Lismore is ideal for those more formal, intimate occasions. This beautiful crystal stemware is sure to make a grand impression on your guests.
4) Mikasa Cheers – As the name may imply, this crystal stemware is offers a more laid back, casual experience. Each piece is etched with a unique to that pattern design.
5) Villeroy & Boch Boston – This stemware, though much different then traditionally designed crystal, offers a unique approach. Boston stemware makes a great addition to any dining occasion.
6) Gorham Lady Anne – This exceptional crystal stemware has been among the most popular stemware lines for bridal registries for decades. Speaking of weddings, the crystal giftware offered by Gorham Lady Anne makes a terrific gift 😉
7) Lenox Firelight – As the name suggests, this etched crystal stemware resembles the flicker of flame, and is perfect for sipping wine or spirits in front of a fire!
8) Mikasa Artic Lights – One of the finest crystal stemware lines available, Artic Lights features a series of sleek etched lines complementing its slender look.
9) Villeroy & Boch Maxima – Of the most durable stemware options on the list, Maxima by Villeroy and Boch can be dressed up or down to fit any dining occasion!