Yesterday, we talked a little about the top 10 casual china patterns. Today, we are going to follow that up with the top 10 fine china patterns. These exquisite patterns are sure to compliment your next formal dining occasion. Made of high quality materials, the following patterns are designed to last for generations to come!
1) Lenox Opal Innocence – America’s number 1 selling fine china pattern and for good reason, Opal Innocence features enameled pearl like dots, cascaded over an opalescent background made of bone china, complemented with a platinum band boarder.
2) Noritake Sweet Leilani – One of Noritake’s most popular china patterns, Sweet Leilani offers a white, muted pink and grey rose collection over a simple trellis of grey and white. This pattern also features a platinum band that adds a superb touch!
3) Noritake Platinum Wave – Another of Noritake’s most popular fine china patterns, Platinum Wave offers a less complex design then Sweet Leilani, while offering terrific elegance with a bold, yet simple, wave scroll and platinum boarder.
4) Wedgwood Oberon – featuring a beautiful border of pale sage green with red accents, bordered with thin bands of black and ivory. Oberon is finished with a 22-Karat gold boarder and is sure to impress!
5) Mikasa Platinum Crown – A simple, yet refined pattern featuring an all while landscape, complemented with a platinum boarder. Platinum Crown is a favorite among gift registries.
6) Mikasa Parchment China – Another popular fine china pattern from Mikasa, the Parchment line offers an understated elegance of a soft gray border exaggerated by an intricate scroll design.
7) Villeroy and Boch Anmut – One of the finest patterns from Villeroy & Boch, Anmut offers a classic, clean appeal with a consistent white landscape throughout.
8) Lenox Eternal – Among the most classic Lenox patterns available, Eternal offers an ivory and gold look, with a gold banded boarder – offering an “old fashion” appeal.
9) Herend Rothschild – No fine china list would be complete without at least one mention of Rothschild from Herend! This exquisite pattern features a variety of colors and birds encompassed in gold bands, and has been complementing fine dining occasions of decades!
10) Mottahedeh Blue Canton – Rounding out our top 10 list of the fine china’s is the classic blue and white pattern, Blue Canton from Mottahedeh.