Not everyone is a winter person. Some of us might earnestly admit that we begin longing for spring as soon as the novelty of the first beautiful snowstorm has worn off. Personally, my thoughts start straying as soon as the magic of Christmas comes to an end and the first few epic sled runs are under my family’s collective belt. Continue reading “Celebrating Spring in Style / GiftCollector Talks Spring Patterns”
Often times, people only think about changing their china patterns around the holidays, as they know holiday china is a great way to add terrific accents to an already festive table. However, what many do not realize is that you can achieve the same results throughout the year by using select china patterns that complement each season. Below is a list of the top five china patterns that we here at GiftCollector believe to be the perfect addition to any spring or summer table setting!
1) Butterfly Meadow by Lenox is one for the most popular choices for casual, everyday dining, and is a great addition to any spring or summer table. This pattern offers beautiful, painted-like, images of butterflies ranging from Monarchs, to Tiger Swallowtails and Orange Sulfers- a must for anyone particularly fond of butterflies!
2) Botanic Garden by Portmeirion was created with the sole purpose offering the impression of bringing the garden to the table. This pattern showcases stunning images of a wide array of floral arrangements, and winged insects such as butterflies and dragon flies.
3) Colorwave Green by Noritake takes on a more traditional role then the two above. This pattern features an all white top surface, accented by a green backside that spills over just enough to create a subtle green boarder.
4) Italian Countryside by Mikasa offers a classic appeal is sure to complement any spring or summer dining arrangement without upstaging any other accents like floral arrangements or napkin selections.
5) Blue Italian by Spode is the quintessential blue and white pattern, like any blue and white china, it makes a wonderful addition to any summer place setting, especially those warm summer evenings on covered porches or decks!
Introduced in 1999, Butterfly Meadow is one of the most popular casual china lines available today. The patterns design was created by award winning Louise Le Luyer, whose passion for art and ceramics has lead to the creation of several very popular china patterns for top ceramic manufacturers like Lenox and Wedgewood. Butterfly Meadow offers beautiful images of a wide array of butterflies, dragon flies and other winged species. The butterflies include those of Tiger Swallowtails, Orange Sulphurs, and of course, my personal favorite, Monarchs.
Leonx Butterfly Meadow is exceptional casual china and is a great way to commemorate the coming spring and summer seasons. These amazingly illustrated pieces are sure to add color, style and life to any table setting and all Butterfly Meadow china is dishwasher and microwavable safe!
As today’s featured Lenox product line we would like to extend this exclusive coupon offer for 15% off on your Butterfly Meadow china order placed today only, at GiftCollector or at our Lenox exclusive site – Lenox China Corner.
Exclusive Lenox Butterfly Meadow Coupon Offer
10% off on all Lenox Butterfly Meadow china orders * <–Click to shop
Coupon Code: LENOXBM15
Expires: Today at 11:59pm (2/15)!
*Only valid on Lenox Butterfly Meadow china orders*
** For all other Lenox orders please use coupon code: LENOXBLOG10 for 10% off – Expires Sunday February 20th