Whether you are currently in the market for a great casual china pattern, or are just interested in learning more about the different options available, this list of the top 10 causal china patterns offers insight to the best everyday china patterns available. Having been in the china business since 1968, GiftCollector has developed a firm understanding of what it takes to be considered quality china. The top 10 casual china patterns outlined below, are made of high quality material, are affordable, and are produced by reputable, well established china manufactures – all critical elements to be considered when buying casual china for your home!
1) Noritake Colorwave – This pattern is one of the most popular casual china patterns on the market today, available in 9 different color options, with complimentary bakeware and stemware, Noritake Colorwave is functional and affordable.
2) Mikasa Italian Countryside – Italian Countryside by Mikasa offers a timeless appeal with an all white landscape. This pattern is a popular choice for wedding registries and housewarming gifts.
3) Lenox Butterfly Meadow – Butterfly Meadow offers wonderful scenes of varied species of butterflies, dragon flies and other winged insects, and is a great way to bring new life to your table setting!
4) Villeroy & Boch French Garden – With 5 different designs and the ability to mix and match, French Garden inspires creativity while remaining functional.
5) Portmeirion Botanic Garden – Created to bring the “garden” to the table, this exquisite china pattern in among the most popular lines in the world!
6) Lenox Butler’s Pantry – Another popular pattern from Lenox, the Butler’s Pantry line offers a classic white appeal with a contoured boarder.
7) Casafina Madeira Harvest – Created with the incredibility durable “Casa Stone” this china is a durable as it is attractive, and with its ability to go directly from the oven-to-table-to-freezer, this is one of the most functional lines available.
8) Johnson Brothers Willow Blue – No casual china list would be complete without at least one blue and white pattern. Willow Blue is among the most popular blue and white china patterns available today!
9) Villeroy & Boch Audun – Another great line from Villeroy and Boch, available in 4 different styles that also allows for mixing and matching. Another great way to add creativity and style to your table.
10) Franciscan Desert Rose – Last, but certainly not least, Desert Rose offers beautiful painted roses in bloom though the patterns many pieces.