Now through September 30th, we are offering huge saving (we’re talking up to 40%) on select Villeroy & Boch china and stemware! If you’ve been thinking about beginning a new china collection, or looking to add to an existing V&B collection, now is a perfect time. These savings extend to many of the most popular Villeroy and Boch china and stemware lines including Audun, French Garden, New Wave, Twist Alea, as well as many others. Villeroy and Boch are among the top china manufacturers and their commitment to quality and amazing attention to detail has set them apart from their competition since they began over 50 years ago! If you are interested in browsing our collection of Villeroy and Boch sale items, simply click here to be whisked off to our special V&B sale page!
Now through Monday May 2nd, we are offering a great 10% off coupon on all orders*- no minimum order value required! This is a great opportunity to get something special for Mom this year (Mother’s Day is May 8th this year). As you know, we have a terrific selection of Chamilia jewelry, Lladro mother figurines and many of the most popular fine and causal china patterns and serving pieces available, and with an additional 10% off our already low prices, you can get mom something nice, and maybe have a little left over for yourself 😉
Just enter the coupon code MOTHERSDAY during checkout and save an additional 10% instantly.
*This offer does not include Herend, Swarovski, Ricci, Nao, Lladro, or Chamilia, but don’t worry, our prices are already the best around!
If you are in the market for a new china pattern for your home, or to give as a gift, you may have noticed that the china market is flooded with all kinds of patterns and styles to choose from. At first, this seems great, and the concept of finding a great pattern at a great price appears to be a breeze. However, with a little further research, you will find that many of the patterns are from no name china brands, and are made from less then quality materials. Sure, you might save a buck or two on your initial purchase, but when you are forced to re buy your new pattern a year later because it is fading, breaking or chipping, you will no longer be saving money. By making an upfront investment in a quality, brand name like Noritake, Lenox, or a handful of others, you will be ensuring years of use and enjoyment. I recently put together a guide to help the consumer determine which china is quality and which is not, for more info on the guide check out The Super Duper Guide To Buying Quality China. In the meantime, here are a few takeaways from that page:
1) Brand Name
Selecting a pattern from a well known china brand, one that has been in business for over 50 years, and has a good customer rapport is a great way to ensure a high level of quality.
2) Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews are a great way to find out what real people are saying about the brand or pattern, even a negative review may help you determine if the pattern is right for you.
3) Pattern Selection
Once you have found a handful of quality china brands, you can begin the fun and exciting process of selecting china patterns that interest you. By picking patterns from quality brands you can feel confident that the patterns themselves are in fact quality as well!
4) Saving Money
We all want to save money wherever we can, and by looking for special coupon offers and free shipping promotions, you can save big on brand name china. Look for special sales/deals pages like this Mikasa sale page, email sign up incentives and rewards programs too 😉
If you are looking for a new and fun way to start a lasting tradition this Easter, consider adding Snowbunnies to your child’s or loved ones Easter basket. These fun, lovable figurines are a great way to commemorate Easter, and depict enchanting scenes that inspire imagination for all. Made by Department 56, renowned for their miniature, lighted houses and accessories, these small figurines are ideal for all ages, and with such a vast selection, it is easy to create a tradition by giving a new one each year! Among the most popular choices are the hens collection, both sitting and standing, as well as the “love me?” as seen in the image to the right.
We invite you to browse these wonderfully fun figurines, and extend an exclusive 15% off coupon on all your Snowbunnies orders, valid through Sunday, April 3rd! Simply enter the coupon code EASTERSNOW during checkout and save instantly!
Click here to shop our entire selection of Easter Snowbunnies
If you shop from us regularly, then you many have noticed that we recently launched a rewards program that offers you, our loyal customers, the opportunity to save even more on every purchase you make at GiftCollector. Simply sign up for the program (100% free), and each time you make a purchase, we reward you with a point per dollar spent, $50 dollars equals 50 points (with me so far?). For every 10 points you earn, you will receive $1 off your next order – you can see how this can add up quickly! In addition, you do not have to use your reward points on every order, it is perfectly acceptable to save them up and use them for something really special, maybe even have enough to get it for free :). Also worth mentioning is the fact that we will give you 100 points just for signing up! That’s right, $10 dollars off you next order (should you choose to put them toward that) just for enrolling! No fee’s to join, no monthly minimums, and your points never expire!
For more information, and to join please visit GiftCollector.com/rewards
Many people are familiar with Waterford’s crystal and stemware patterns, but few are aware that they also have quite an impressive line of china. To help shed some light on Waterford china, I have put together this list of the top 5 Waterford china patterns. The following patterns are currently on sale at GiftCollector!
1) Ballet Ribbon – Among Waterford’s most popular china patterns, Ballet Ribbon offers a thin ribbon-like scroll that is complemented by the all white background, and banded boarder. Also of note is the accompanying colorful accent plates and stemware that make the perfect addition to any Ballet Ribbon place setting.
2) Barons Court – A classic pattern featuring a complex, scrolling background around the boarder that is highlighted by a banded rim, this china is ideal for the finest of occasions!
3) Colleen – With a slightly more modern feel, Colleen features a plain white center with a dark black boarder, contrasted on select pieces with white stripes. This pattern also has complementary stemware to complete the place setting.
4) Kilbarry Platinum – A simple, yet elegant pattern, Kilbarry is another popular choice with an all white landscape and rimed boarder.
5) Presage – Another classic, yet sophisticated pattern, Presage offers a white background, complemented by an elegant banded boarder.
Whether you are currently in the market for a great casual china pattern, or are just interested in learning more about the different options available, this list of the top 10 causal china patterns offers insight to the best everyday china patterns available. Having been in the china business since 1968, GiftCollector has developed a firm understanding of what it takes to be considered quality china. The top 10 casual china patterns outlined below, are made of high quality material, are affordable, and are produced by reputable, well established china manufactures – all critical elements to be considered when buying casual china for your home!
1) Noritake Colorwave – This pattern is one of the most popular casual china patterns on the market today, available in 9 different color options, with complimentary bakeware and stemware, Noritake Colorwave is functional and affordable.
2) Mikasa Italian Countryside – Italian Countryside by Mikasa offers a timeless appeal with an all white landscape. This pattern is a popular choice for wedding registries and housewarming gifts.
3) Lenox Butterfly Meadow – Butterfly Meadow offers wonderful scenes of varied species of butterflies, dragon flies and other winged insects, and is a great way to bring new life to your table setting!
4) Villeroy & Boch French Garden – With 5 different designs and the ability to mix and match, French Garden inspires creativity while remaining functional.
5) Portmeirion Botanic Garden – Created to bring the “garden” to the table, this exquisite china pattern in among the most popular lines in the world!
6) Lenox Butler’s Pantry – Another popular pattern from Lenox, the Butler’s Pantry line offers a classic white appeal with a contoured boarder.
7) Casafina Madeira Harvest – Created with the incredibility durable “Casa Stone” this china is a durable as it is attractive, and with its ability to go directly from the oven-to-table-to-freezer, this is one of the most functional lines available.
8) Johnson Brothers Willow Blue – No casual china list would be complete without at least one blue and white pattern. Willow Blue is among the most popular blue and white china patterns available today!
9) Villeroy & Boch Audun – Another great line from Villeroy and Boch, available in 4 different styles that also allows for mixing and matching. Another great way to add creativity and style to your table.
10) Franciscan Desert Rose – Last, but certainly not least, Desert Rose offers beautiful painted roses in bloom though the patterns many pieces.
Well, it’s Friday again! Hooray!! Since last weeks Friday Free-For-All went so well, I thought maybe we would try it again this weekend. However, this time we are going to sweeten the deal even more with a 20% off coupon offer on all Noritake china orders, no minimum order requirements and no exclusions! If you have been interested in Noritake china, now is the perfect time to stock up on all your favorite collections! As mentioned in previous posts this week, many of the Noritake lines are popular wedding registry items and patterns like Colorwave and Kona make exceptional housewarming gifts for those just starting out! Not to mention, when you purchase products from Noritake you can rest assured you are buying top quality china that has been setting industry standards for quality and detail for over 100 years!
To wrap up this weeks Noritake spotlight, please use the coupon code below to save 20% on your entire order of Noritake china! This offer expires on Sunday and is only valid on Noritake orders!! Feel free to share this offer with friends and family too!
Exclusive Noritake Coupon Offer
20% off on all Noritake orders!! * <–Click to shop
Coupon Code: NORITAKE20
Expires: Sunday at 11:59pm (3/13)!
*Only valid on Noritake orders*
Similar to Colorwave, the Noritake Kona collection offers a clean, colorful pattern that is designed for everyday use. The pattern is available in 5 different color options and can compliment existing china nicely and makes a terrific wedding or housewarming gift. Available in multiple piece options, the Kona collection is easy to add to over the years. In addition, because of the color variations, it is possible to mix and match color schemes to create creative, colorful place settings that are sure to wow your guests at your next casual dining occasion.
Noritake Kona is safe for use in the dishwasher and microwave, and because it is made by Noritake you know that is has been created with high quality materials that are resistant to chipping and breaking. With an impressive amount of positive customer reviews, the Kona collection is among the most popular casual china available.
As part of Noritake week, please enjoy this 15% off coupon, valid today only, on all Kona china! Just enter the coupon code below during checkout and save instantly!
Exclusive Noritake Kona Coupon Offer
15% off on all Noritake Kona orders * <–Click to shop
Coupon Code: NORIKA15
Expires: Today at 11:59pm (3/10)!
*Only valid on Noritake Kona orders*
** For all other Noritake orders please use coupon code: NORIBLOG10 for 10% off – Expires Sunday March 13th
Few fine china patterns have as much appeal as Sweet Leilani from Noritake. This exquisite, white porcelain pattern is decorated with white roses in a muted pink and grey arrangement over a subtle trellis. As one of Noritake’s most popular fine china patterns, Sweet Leilani is ideal for wedding and housewarming gifts and, because of its simple pattern, it is sure to compliment any existing styles or themes.
For over 100 years, Noritake has been an industry leader in producing high quality china and porcelain products for the home. Their amazing standard for quality and unmatchable attention to detail has set them apart from their competition for decades. Sweet Leilani captures the very essence of the brand with its striking appearance and overall appeal.
As today’s featured Noritake product line, we are pleased to offer 15% off all Sweet Leilani china, valid today only! Simply enter the coupon code below during checkout, and save instantly!
Exclusive Noritake Sweet Leilani Coupon Offer
15% off on all Noritake Sweet Leilani orders * <–Click to shop
Coupon Code: NORISL15
Expires: Today at 11:59pm (3/9)!
*Only valid on Noritake Sweet Leilani orders*
** For all other Noritake orders please use coupon code: NORIBLOG10 for 10% off – Expires Sunday March 13th